Choosing The Very Best Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market due to the increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you may be disappointed with a lot of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Powder. To truly reap the benefits of Ganoderma herb, you must understand how to pick the superior grade. Below are several factors you need to consider before purchasing Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. However some uses high technology extraction method to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration could be as high as 15 to 1. That means, 1000kg with this fungus is extracted to simply 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is the same as 15 capsules of the grinded one. Needless to say, Ganoderma supplement using extraction technique is often more efficient than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. Due to the chemicals used, some might even be contaminated with toxics as well as chemical toxins including mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is several times more potent in the medicinal values. It really is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is more expensive in term from the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers choose to use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. But when you don’t feel any better with He Shou Wu Extract, you might want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is regarded as the precious part of Ganoderma herb with all the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You are able to choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure that the spore shell is cracked available to release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Needless to say, you would better pick a manufacturer with experience and ideal production quality control. This ensures the product quality consistence of the supplement product on a regular basis.
5) Percentage of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put merely a small fraction of Ganoderma within their herbal supplement, combined with other ingredients. As such, the healing effect is way less than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract may not be pure at all. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma as well as the rest is filler. This really is another reason for concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How you can test Ganoderma herb supplement. Just forget about all the claims by manufacturer on how pure and just how good their Ganoderma herbal item is. Follow these easy steps for accurate Ganoderma test because of its efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in a few cooking oil including olive oil. Then, open up a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread a few of its ahfqfr along with the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the very first test point. See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows its capability to pass through fats and cholesterol clot within our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, leave it for around 10 days and take a peek. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly with all the water after a couple of days. The oil surface is clear of any mould. What this means is it offers strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continue to float on the oil surface. Take a good look and you could see mould on the surface. It has weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the next test point for Ganoderma spores. Take a look at the bottom of the glass. The spore powder is the white substance deposited in the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil, you could expect very less healing effects.